Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello Life. Where Are You Headed?



‎"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where 
I'm going is what inspires me to travel it." 
- Rosalia de Castro





I love quotes. Other people seem to be able to articulate my feelings so much better than I can. I'm down to one last week  of interning here in Tanzania and I don't know where I'm going with my life. I can see the path, but it gets blurry about two months down the line. I like to think that I have a rough idea of what my life will look like, but in reality I haven't got a clue. What do I do next? Do I apply for those cruise ship jobs I've been thinking about for so long? Or head to Australia and work for a year? Do I go to Guatemala and learn Spanish? Do I apply for more internships and come back to Tanzania? Or do I go home to Canada and apply for graduate programs?
Starting next week I'm taking a month to travel through Kenya and Zambia. I'm hoping that during the time on my own I will be able to think and put things in perspective. Maybe it will help me decide which blurry fork in my path I want to take. Or maybe it won't. 

Whatever I do next may determine the path the rest of my life takes. No matter where I end up, I am excited for the journey
.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love to hear what you think